Click banner to access!

KLSE News: 21 Jul 2014 – Gamuda Bhd , which owns 70% of highway concessionaire Kesas Holdings Bhd…

{0 Comments}

Gamuda Bhd , which owns 70% of highway concessionaire Kesas Holdings Bhd, will not be making an offer for the remaining 30% stake held by Perbadanan Kemajuan Negeri Selangor (PKNS). In a filing with Bursa Malaysia last Friday, Gamuda said had received approval from the Securities Commission Malaysia (SC) to be exempted from making a […]

Read More…

KLSE News: 18Jul2014 – A Malaysia Airlines plane carrying 295 passengers and crew crashed Thursday…

{0 Comments}

A Malaysia Airlines plane carrying 295 passengers and crew crashedThursday while flying over the east Ukraine region of Donetsk, officials said.Malaysia Airlines said contact was lost with Flight MH17 about 50 kilometers(30 miles) from the Russia-Ukraine border. The Boeing 777 departed fromAmsterdam around noon on Thursday and was due to arrive in Kuala Lumpurearly today. […]

Read More…

Copyright © 2009 Malaysia Martin Wong   Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact Us | Site Map | Link To Us Subscribe RSS Email  | Logout